Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

Posts April 14, 2015

If you are new to the CBT forum don't just wait around, post in here and introduce yourself.

Reply March 16, 2017

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Reply March 15, 2017

Hey Mikael. Welcome to Froums. Yes even I do feel confused in starting but now it's easy to go :) Happy Gaming

Reply March 01, 2017

Hello! I just signed up. I'm still confused with the whole concept of forums. I am still figuring it out. Haha. 

Have a good day! :)

Reply September 23, 2016

Hello everybody. I used to play free slot games on Yaslot database of slot games, but recently I found your site, and I became a gambling man, wish me a good game

Reply August 29, 2016

Welcome Laura! Glad to see you here.

Reply August 26, 2016

Hi! I found this page only yesterday but I already am very interested in becoming a worthy member here. I really like CBT so far! I am a gambler for a few years now and I enjoy sharing my experiences with others.

Reply May 14, 2016

hi im tonya i love to gamble slots mostly 

Reply November 28, 2015

Great discussion. Lots of great and informative info!

Reply November 25, 2015

The Gambler by Kenny Rogers.

Reply November 22, 2015

My song would be "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead.The female singer has a beautiful and tense voice.

Reply November 22, 2015

My favorite is "Luck be a Lady" - Frank Sinatra

Reply November 19, 2015

A lot of songs were written about gambling. But I like "The Gambler" - Kenny Rodgers

Reply November 18, 2015

Nice Question. My favorite song is "Viva Las Vegas" - Elvis Presley

Reply November 18, 2015

Hi, Everyone :) Which is your favorite gambling song?    

Reply November 10, 2015

Welcome forum guests.

Reply November 10, 2015

Hi, I am also  new to this forum and in the gambling world too.this is a very informative forum for me.

Reply November 09, 2015

Welcome to this forum. Wish you the best of luck.

Reply November 08, 2015

Hi All

New to this website, but really like it.

Reply November 05, 2015

Oh! Thanks Sarah.

Reply November 05, 2015

Hi Williams, it is a jackpot for a gaming machine where the value of the jackpot increases incrementally as players play the game. It is on the slot machine. It increases gradually when someone wins!

(You must log in or sign up to post here.)